1. You can join the Driver CPC Loyalty Scheme by asking us for a loyalty card which can be used to earn money off Driver CPC courses on the same loyalty card. If you accept or use a loyalty card you accept these terms and conditions. We may refuse a loyalty card for any reason at our sole discretion.
2. To register for the Driver CPC Loyalty Scheme you will need to ask a member of LTS staff for a loyalty card. A loyalty card will be provided in your name, with the last six digits of your driving licence included, whereby you will collect a stamp each time you attend a DCPC course in order to gain a monetary discount on the next DCPC course. You must be 16 years of age or over to join the Loyalty Scheme.
3. Your loyalty card is issued to you but remains the property of Logistics Training Services LTD. You must return your card to us on request or destroy it if we so reasonably request. You are responsible for the security of your card and for the transactions and/or redemption of stamps collected. If you lose your card, please contact us to discuss this.
4. Your Card can be used to earn stamps for each Driver CPC session you attend. Each stamp allows you to have a monetary discount off of your next DCPC course you attend. Your loyalty card must be produced on the course date in order to receive any monetary discount you may have earnt.
5. Stamps and discounts are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. They may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
6. Your card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
7. Your name and driving licence number must be provided for a card to be allocated.
8. The Loyalty Scheme is only for consumer use. The card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes.
9. If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 30 days of a written notice of the breach from LTS or if LTS reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Loyalty Scheme, your card may be terminated, any stamps or monetary discount earned but not redeemed may be cancelled. LTS reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Cardholder is found to have abused the Loyalty Scheme.
10. In addition to the above, LTS reserves the right to (i) stop issuing cards at any time if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Scheme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the card and/or the Loyalty Scheme by publishing notices on our website www.LTS-FLT.co.uk and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the card and/or the stamps (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such).
12. To collect a stamp for a Driver CPC course, you must present your card at the time of registration of the course.
13. Stamps are collected for each course attended to gain a monetary discount off the next course date.
14. The current redemption value of discounts is a total of £50 in 4 sessions; £5, £10, £15 and £20 off. Discounts may only be collected in this order, however when booking the full course, the total (£50) will be discounted from the overall cost of all five sessions.
The Loyalty Scheme is operated and promoted by Logistics Training Services LTD, Beighton, Sheffield S20 1FS. Registered in England. The Loyalty Scheme can be discussed by contacting LTS on 0114 251 4444 or 07456 303 201. If you have any further questions in relation to the Driver CPC Loyalty Scheme, please contact us to discuss.